YMA Financial LLC was launched in 2014 to help startups, business owners, and entrepreneurs begin their ventures and grow their dreams. The company does everything from corporate business structuring, business credit, business funding, marketing, and management.
Created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, YMA Financial LLC aims to:
- Provide access to a wide range of business disciplines through an active online community and peer-to-peer interaction
- Inspire and educate small business owners and entrepreneurs to be their own boss
- Help entrepreneurs transition from a startup to a scaleup
- Offer necessary insights to help businesses prepare for successful growth
About the Owner
- Owner – YMA Wealth Management Group
- Owner/President – YMA Financial LLC
- President/CFO – Masters Credit Consultants
- Executive Director – YMA CARES Nonprofit
Joseph Wallace is a self-made serial entrepreneur leading multiple business entities and living the American Dream in Upstate, South Carolina.
He has over 14 years of business management experience operating successful companies on an executive level, to being financially responsible in his role for managing accounts averaging $55 million per year.
Joseph Wallace now operates, owns, and manages his own business entities. He leads the parent company, YMA Wealth Management Group, which is a corporate umbrella for a multi-level chain of companies that he established.
Another company owned and operated by Mr. Wallace is Masters Credit Consultants. This company specializes in credit repair, credit restoration, and credit building.
He also leads the Marketing and new client acquisition team for The Pyramid Group with Keller Williams, a residential real estate company in Spartanburg, SC. The three businesses coexist as cross-functional units as their functions drive the success of the other.
Additionally, Joseph recently launched YMA CARES Nonprofit to enhance the quality of life of our youth and citizens through community initiatives, education, and improving the community’s economic livelihood.
- Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) Program, Business Coach
- Spartanburg Community College, Adjunct Entrepreneurship Instructor
- YMA CARES Nonprofit, Executive Director